The Coronavirus: What We’re Doing To Help Keep Our Guests Healthy + Free Immune Support
Smoothie King’s mission is to inspire a healthy and active lifestyle. On behalf of our almost 1,100 stores, we feel it’s important to reach out to you about what we’re doing in our stores to ensure our guests and team members stay healthy and safe with the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We always strive to have clean, well-run stores, but we have taken additional precautions in light of recent events:
- Increased the frequency and rigor of cleaning in all stores so we’re sanitizing multiple times per day
- Re-trained team members to ensure they’re maintaining good personal hygiene
- Suspended the use of personal, refillable cups
- Paused smoothie and snack sampling
To help you stay healthy and active during this challenging time, the following are available to our guests:
- Help keep your immune system strong with our Immune Builder® smoothie, or add our immune support and multivitamin enhancers to any smoothie. Starting Tuesday, March 17th guests will be able to add an immune support enhancer to their smoothie for FREE*. All you need to do is use your Healthy Rewards app and unlock the reward at time of purchase.
- Order online via our app or website and pick up your order using the drive thru (where available) or pick up counter, in order to minimize contact with others.
- Uphold our commitment to only blending smoothies made with whole fruits & veggies, real fruit juices and never any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, to help you on your health and fitness journey, whatever that may be. Check out our Clean Blends Promise and complete no-no list here.
This situation continues to change quickly, so we will remain vigilant, continue to monitor the situation and update our guests regularly. We are grateful for your loyalty and are committed to providing you with a great experience. We will do our best to keep our stores open so we can continue to support you and your health & wellness, and only close if it is in the communities’ or our team members’ best interest.
Wan Kim, Smoothie King CEO