Chemical Free Body

New Memo Exposes EVEN MORE Chinese Lies

According to bombshell documents that were recently leaked, Communist Chinese President Xi Jinping was aware that the coronavirus disease was highly contagious at the same exact time as the World Health Organization (WHO) claimed that there was no “evidence of human-to-human transmission.”

On Tuesday evening, the Associated Press reported that leaked documents proved that President Xi knew how dangerous the situation was and that the “risk of transmission and spread” was very “high.” On that same exact day, the World Health Organization downplayed the virus, saying that it wasn’t contageous.

“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” the WHO tweeted at the time.

It wasn’t until January 20th that China revealed that the virus could be spread from human to human.

“In the six days after top Chinese officials secretly determined they likely were facing a pandemic from a new coronavirus, the city of Wuhan at the epicenter of the disease hosted a mass banquet for tens of thousands of people; millions began traveling through for Lunar New Year celebrations,” the AP reported. “President Xi Jinping warned the public on the seventh day, Jan. 20. But by that time, more than 3,000 people had been infected during almost a week of public silence, according to internal documents obtained by The Associated Press and expert estimates based on retrospective infection data.”

Epidemiologist at the University of California, Los Angeles, Zuo-Feng Zhang said that this revelation is “tremendous.”

“If they took action six days earlier, there would have been much fewer patients and medical facilities would have been sufficient,” Zhang said. “We might have avoided the collapse of Wuhan’s medical system.”

“The six-day delay by China’s leaders in Beijing came on top of almost two weeks during which the national Center for Disease Control did not register any cases from local officials, internal bulletins obtained by the AP confirm,” the AP added. “Yet during that time, from Jan. 5 to Jan. 17, hundreds of patients were appearing in hospitals not just in Wuhan but across the country.”

The Daily Wire summarizes:

The leaked documents obtained by the AP “show that the head of China’s National Health Commission, Ma Xiaowei, laid out a grim assessment of the situation on Jan. 14 in a confidential teleconference with provincial health officials.”

A memo showed that the teleconference was held to give instructions from Xi and other top Chinese communist officials.

“The epidemic situation is still severe and complex, the most severe challenge since SARS in 2003, and is likely to develop into a major public health event,” the memo cites Ma as saying.

A section of the memo titled “sober understanding of the situation,” stated that “clustered cases suggest that human-to-human transmission is possible.”

“With the coming of the Spring Festival, many people will be traveling, and the risk of transmission and spread is high,” the memo said. “All localities must prepare for and respond to a pandemic.”

The next day the Chinese CDC activated its highest-level response to the epidemic, but only internally, as the Chinese communists continued to downplay the risk and clearly stated in the memo that the information was “not to be publicly disclosed.”

You can read more from our friends at Trending Politics.

0 0 vote
Article Rating

You Might Like

Leave a Reply

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
×
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
%d bloggers like this: