The Michigan governor is coming under fire again after signing a new executive order extending the Stay at Home Orders to May 15th.
Whitmer signed a new executive order extending the Wolverine State’s stay-home order by another two weeks until May 15, but eased some other restrictions, which have been met with rancorous protests.
“The new executive order will allow some workers who perform lower risk activities to go back on the job,” Whitmer said at a Friday morning press conference, including occupations such as landscaping.
“We will consider this the preliminary stage of economic re-engagement. We will measure, we will collect data, we will continue to ramp up testing and tracing and we will make informed decisions in coming days about potential further re-engagement,” she continued.
Activities such as golfing and boating are back on the table, while people will be able to travel between their homes, a previously outlawed activity that incensed Michiganders.
Restaurants and bars will remain closed while all travel continues to be banned.
THIS GOVERNOR NEEDS RECALLED BY ITS CITIZENS, unless of course, they LIKE being told what to do and how to do it with EVERYTHING in their life.