With less than one hundred days to go until the most important election in U.S. history, the DNC continues to keep its presumptive nominee Joe Biden locked in the basement and away from public scrutiny.
By whipping up a state of unprecedented mass hysteria over the COVID-19 pandemic and with governors in Democrat-controlled states implementing round two of the lockdowns, the party has a perfect excuse to keep the former vice president under wraps.
But such extreme measures to hide the candidate from the public are slowly beginning to raise some eyebrows in some corners of the media while Team Biden keeps the great white hope securely nestled in a bubble.
One of those who is starting to ask questions is Fox News anchor Chris Wallace who hosted President Trump in an adversarial interview that aired last week but has been repeatedly turned down by Biden’s campaign for a chat with the Democrat savior.
Via Fox News, “Biden campaign declines ‘Fox News Sunday’ interview, 1 week after Chris Wallace’s Trump sitdown”:
During his interview with Chris Wallace last week, President Trump questioned whether the Democrats’ presumptive presidential nominee, Joe Biden, could handle the barrage of questioning that Wallace posed to Trump.
The answer to that question – at least for now – we may never know.
Wallace on Sunday informed viewers that the Biden campaign told Fox News he was “not available” for an interview.
“In our interview last week with President Trump, he questioned whether his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, could handle a similar encounter,” Wallace said. “This week, we asked the Biden campaign for an interview and they said the former vice president was not available.”
He added, “We’ll keep asking every week.”
You can read more from our friends at Trending Politics.